- Q: How much are your tours?
- A: Saturday tours are free!
- Q: Do I need to make a reservation for your Saturday tours?
- A: We offer tours from noon-3 o’clock on Saturdays. You can show up anytime between those hours. The last tour is at 3 o’clock so make sure you get here before then.
- Q: I have a group that I’d like to bring for a tour. Can you accommodate us?
- A: Yes we can. Please call ahead and let us know how many there will be and what time you plan on arriving. We do ask that larger groups get here by 2:00.
- Q: Can children go on the tour?
- A: Yes, as long as they are well behaved. You will need to keep a close watch on them so they don’t get hurt.
- Q: Do you serve food?
- A: We do not have a restaurant, however, we offer light snacks and have a rotating Food Truck schedule (see our CALENDAR).
PURCHASING BEER / MERCHANDISE
- Q: I love your beer but don’t live in your selling area. Would you be able to ship me your wonderful beers?
- A: Sorry, the law prohibits us from shipping beers. You’ll just have to plan a trip to Philadelphia and visit us!
- Q: Can I buy beer directly from you?
- A: Yes! Take out is available from the Peacock Room Sunday – Thursday 11am – 11pm, Friday and Saturday 11am – Midnight.
- Q: Do you sell t-shirts and pint glasses through your website?
- A: YES! We sell everything from beer to t-shirts to bottle openers – and a whole lot more! Click here and start shopping! Please note: we do not offer shipping at this time. To inquire about shipping options, please call the brewery office 215-427-2739.
- Q: I have a really important fundraiser coming up. May I have free beer for it?
- A: As you can imagine we receive a lot of requests for beer for various reasons. While we would love to help everyone out we just can’t. If you would like to request a donation/discount please submit a DONATION REQUEST through the online form on our website. We will need your non-profit IRS paperwork for all donations/discounts.
- Q: I am having a fundraiser with a silent auction. Would you be able to donate something for that?
- A: Possibly. We try to support as many worthwhile causes that we can but we can’t support ALL of them. Please submit your request through the online DONATION REQUEST form on our website. Make sure to include all pertinent contact information.
- Q: Are you hiring?
- A: Please email us with resume and cover letter. If there are no current openings, we will keep your resume on file for 1 year.